Mini Peach Cobblers
Mini peach cobbles, a bite-sized summer treat.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Brown sugar
- 1 can peaches, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
- With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin.
- Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.